Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Stampington Goodies

Recently I got a big, and I mean big, order from Stampington & Co. Resin, alcohol inks, and tons more, but these were the things that I was inspired to photograph. 


Part of my order. Yum. I can't wait to jump into those French papers!


I have been wanting to read this book for a while.


A pack of creamy, dreamy vellum envelopes in various sizes.




All tied up with a beautiful bow...a present for me...



In other news, I have been loving this magazine. It is brand new and just amazing. I feel like this what I have been looking for. The first issue had an article about an amazing prop stylist that creates vignettes kind of like me (although much much better than I). I was completely hooked. 



Check it out, you won't be dissapointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment