Monday, December 3, 2012

A Trip To Renningers

Renningers Antique Extravaganza only happens three times a year and I try to go at least once. Since I had the kiddos it has gotten progressively harder to get away, so I was shocked and pleased to make it work this time.  Unfortunately, I didn't end up with much, but I had a great time. I also had plans to take photos of inspiring booths but I got there and was so excited I never took a single shot! I lugged my camera around 117 acres for nothing!
Here are the items that I picked up.
 
 
Antique photo frames...


This awesome pattern paper for embroidery. I can't wait to coat that in resin and see what happens! Also picked up some vintage pieces of tape measure.


My favorite items I found were these rusty iron numbers of all sizes and shapes. LOVE!

 
Of course I photographed them the most.
 
 
So that was my meager haul. Sorry it wasn't more exciting. There is always next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment