Monday, December 17, 2012

Broken Hearts and a Case of the Flu

This Thursday we all came down with the flu in this house. Everyone except Jake of course (although I am still holding my breath). It was a terrible couple of days and we are not done yet, but since we had Happy Feet on repeat, we missed what happened in Newton, Connecticut. I had a couple of blog posts pre-scheduled but I wanted to take a moment to pay my respects. When I found out, I held my babies so tightly and cried for the families that would never be able to do so again. We live in a crazy, scary world and all I can do is teach my children to be kind and loving and hope that the same will be returned to them. 



I pray that the families will find peace in this terrible event and I thank God every day He gave me my babies.   Things like this put everything in perspective...

No comments:

Post a Comment