Monday, December 31, 2012

Jacob at 4 Months

I know, I know I am really late this month with these photos. I took them on time, but then when it came to editing and posting I really slacked off. We had the flu epidemic and then colds and then Christmas. I am just getting back on track, so expect a few more days of silence from me. Sorry, I am working on it! Anyway, enough chatter. Here is my adorable 4 month old:


At 4 months he laughs at everything. He has a great sense of humor (I don't know what else to call it) and grabs everything he can reach. Jake has a vise like grip and we have the bruises and scratches to prove it.  


The second we lay him on his back he flips to his tummy and checks out the world from that angle. 


He has found his toes and is very close to getting them in his mouth. I am so excited because I love when those tootsies start getting sucked on. I think it is one of the cutest things ever!!


He definitely is a watcher and likes to take it all in. With a big sister like Elise, there is a lot to process! 


It looks like his dark hair has left the building and we might (hope) we have a redhead! I can't say how much we love this little man. He is ridiculously fun and even Elise has really warmed up to being a big sister. We are a family of four now and sometimes it is still hard to believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment