Thursday, July 19, 2012

Playing With Photoshop

I purchased photoshop elements a couple of months ago to  help improve my post processing of my photos. I have only barely scratched the surface, but am loving a couple of new techniques I have recently learned. Digital brushes are my new obsession! Here are two (of the same) pics that blew my mind. I had so much fun deciding what colors/textures I wanted the writing to be. 


We took these at Weeki Wachee as a last semi-big family outing before Sophie, plus the crystal clear 72 degree water was quite possibly heaven on earth for a seriously pregnant woman. I purchased the digital brush from Studio Calico and used color burn on the writing. I had no idea it could do these types of photo alterations and I can't wait to play some more. I just want to print them an see how they turn out!
Anyway, thanks for humoring me!

No comments:

Post a Comment