Monday, July 16, 2012

Some New Etsy Items

This may be the last batch of items that come before our new bundle of joy. I have a couple more in the works, but we will have to see when this little one makes an arrival! Last week I felt great but if you asked me today I would tell you she could come any minute. I feel tired yet I can't sleep, bloated and have an upset stomach. I am 37 weeks and all my "projects" have been completed for Sophie's nursery so I guess you could say we are ready for this little one to make an arrival. Although I don't think you can ever be ready for a newborn. It's kind of like hold on for the ride. If you don't hear from me for a while, you'll know why.
Anyway, here goes:




Each piece is made of resin cast from actual gemstones. I color and resin them like a cabochon into a brass bezel. Some get vintage paper behind them, others get metallic thread and other items. These are so much fun! Hope you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment