Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Some New Etsy Items

Still waiting on this little mouse to make her appearance! Can't wait to meet her and end the anticipation. Meanwhile I have been furiously making new pieces in anticipation of being creatively brain dead for a while. Here are some of the new pieces!
Pink and clear. Love this one!


A new bezel that allows the paper to show what is behind the pendant. These will show the color of your clothing or your skin. I've been having fun with some summer colors!


Copper and bronze teardrop.


Another lime and icy white. The white is hard to see, but is really pretty and shimmery.




2 comments:

  1. Oh I adore that pink/clear one! just lovely!! :) Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your sweet words! Aaron and I are so so excited about the Art Journaling series...would love for you to join the fun! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jenny! They are fun to make! I plan to start some more art journaling very soon and am so excited to see what you and Aaron have in store!

      Delete