Friday, January 25, 2013

2013 Goals

I try to never make resolutions. It seemed like I would always get let down when I didn't keep them or I would just forget them in a couple weeks. But last year I did something that seemed to work for me. I made a little tag that had the goals I wanted to accomplish for the year and posted it next to my mirror in my bathroom. I would see it every day and think about how to accomplish those goals. Well- I seemed to really work on those items and I decided to do the same this year. 
Here are my 2013 goals:


I think it helps when your goals are pretty...What do you think? Do you have goals this year?

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely way to feature your goals. Now you are doubly invested in achieving them, with so much work having gone into the initial recording of your resolutions. :)

    ReplyDelete