Thursday, January 24, 2013

Rings and Earrings

I mentioned in a previous post that I was working on some new products for my shop. Well, it looks like the earrings are not going to be added anytime soon and let me show you why:


See that darn little lip on the back side of these earrings? See how uneven and annoying it is? It has been driving me crazy for days weeks months. I don't want to sand each earring to remove that lip. And I won't. Call me lazy, whatever. I just do not have the time to spend in post resin pour to sand, file and then re-mix resin to get rid of that. So until I can figure out a way to get rid of it, the earrings will have to be shelved. Boo. I do like a challenge though so maybe I will figure it out. 


Aren't they fun?


The rings however, are ready to go.  




I am wearing one of these chunkers right now. They are big and bold and lovely! You can find them here and  here. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment