Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Our Christmas

Sorry for all of the silence lately. It has been crazy around here and I am taking an online photography course. One of my goals for 2013 is to really master my camera so that I get clear crisp images whenever I pick up my camera, not just when I have the perfect lighting situation.

Anyway, we had a wonderful Christmas and Elise loved her dollhouse (more on that in another post). Here are a couple shots of that day.





Monkey had something in his nose.


All better. 


 Jake slept through most of it, but he had a good Christmas too. Things are getting really fun around here. Jake is becoming such a happy little guy and Elise is really loving being a big sister. People told us that it would take about 6 months before it got easier, and they were right. I can't wait to see what this adventure brings us!


No comments:

Post a Comment