Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Day Away and A Bag Of Lace

For my first solo outing (without either kid) I chose to go to St. Petersburg for some antique shopping. One of my favorites is Andrea and Friends because there always seems to be an unexplored nook. There I found a bag of mixed lace for $7. This thing was chock full of beautiful lace and I couldn't believe the price- then she gave me a 20% discount! Here are some of my favorite pieces.
 

I love the way the light looks coming through this...


Soft and dreamy...




I don't know much about how lace is made, but this looks hand done. Pretty amazing if it is...





 
A great day out that was sorely needed. I can't believe it had been three months since I had been without at least one of my munchkins. It is a strange feeling, but once you get into the groove, it is wonderful. My next trip will be Renningers this upcoming weekend. I am excited beyond words to be able to go. This show is amazing. Pics will come!

No comments:

Post a Comment