Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thankful For Family

I am blessed to have a wonderful family. We all get along, we would do anything for each other and just truly enjoy each others company. We spent some time taking family photos this Thanksgiving, and since I missed making a Thanksgiving post (we had guests and I was overwhelmed) here is my thankful post. I hope your turkey day was as wonderful as mine.  
 
 
As I am almost always the one taking the photos- I am usually not in them.  I was so pleased that we got some good shots of me too!


This is my beautiful sister. I could not be luckier to have a sis like her. She lives way too far away...




My wonderful husband Brad. He works so hard to give us the life we live and I love him more every day.


My sister's lovely boyfriend Doug. He is smart and funny and he loves my sister so much. We didn't overwhelm him which is also a plus.

 
My father, who would do anything for his family and has given us the world...
 
 
My Mom and her daughters and my personal favorite. My Dad said something funny and we cracked up. Perfection.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment