Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Tinsel Trading Motherload Part 2

Yesterday I showed you my new metallic thread from my favorite shop that I have never visited. Today I will show you all the other goodies she picked out. I literally gasped when I opened the package she sent. Maybe you will too...

 
I spy: 2 packs of metal sequins, appliques, more metallic thread, rhinestones, shoelaces, faceted glass cabs and more! 


Metallic millinery leaves- so beautiful!

 
A box of assorted metallic ribbons, threads, fabric and bullion. Some of the ribbons are so heavy!



 
There were even more items tucked underneath the top layer! Do I have the best sister or what? She is not even into all of this as much as I am, so I just think it was so wonderful for her to do this for me. Hope you enjoyed my love affair with Tinsel Trading, how will ever I bring myself to use this stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment