Thursday, November 1, 2012

Our Little Ghost

 
Last year Elise was a duck for Halloween. She had no choice in the matter and we had a great time taking pictures and going from house to house. This year when I asked her what she wanted to be she kept saying "goats". I was having a heart attack, wondering how I was going to make a goat costume. We finally figured out she was saying "ghost" and I gave a huge sigh of relief!
 
 
 
So I spent some time on a costume making her a friendly ghost- not much time, I mean I do have a 3 month old. I am so glad I didn't make something more elaborate because she wore it for less than a minute and the only reason she put it on was that we wouldn't give her any candy until she did.
 
 
 
When we finally wrestled it on, she walked up to my husband, stuck her little hand out of the mouth of the costume, and grabbed some M&Ms. She then pulled her hand back in through the mouth and proceeded to eat the candy underneath the sheet. Our family was there and we about died laughing. I have not laughed that hard in a while and it was wonderful. I don't think these pictures will do it justice because I was shaking the camera so hard. But that's ok- living in the moment is better than a great picture any day.
 
 
 
 
We got some pictures of Jake with my parents. He looks a little stunned because he was so tired, but all in all it was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment